Disneyland

We did it! We finally went to Disneyland! 


What a completely fantastic time we had as well. Having never been (well I went when I was 8 but don't remember a thing!) I was getting all the tips I could. From my sisters, book club friends and everything Disney you can find on Pinterest. They all paid off! We had a great time with no problems at all. We booked our tickets through Getaway Today Travel and that was the best choice. I had emails and calls leading up to our trip and then even once we arrived making sure that everything was going well. Glad that they had our back in case something wasn't working. 

We went the second week of January and that place was NOT crowded at all. We may have waited a max of 25 minutes for just a hand full of rides- everything else- we just walked on to the ride. Win! My kids are 6, 8, and 11 and I think that was a perfect age. No strollers, no breakdowns, no crying. I learned that they are thrill seekers and didn't care to see any shows and only wanted to meet a few characters- if they didn't have to wait. All they wanted to do was ride the fastest roller coasters and thrill rides- over and over. I loved it!

My only advice- wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a water bottle and download the Disney app- we planned all our rides based on watching what the wait times were at each one!



Comments

Popular Posts