Crockpot Pork Chops

Since our family has been on a mission to eat better, I have been looking for new easy ways to make some of our fav meals for dinner. Pork chops. Easy staple for dinner- toss them in the crockpot with BBQ sauce and pineapple bits or with cream of chicken and Ranch dry mix. Super delicious but I am trying to avoid the extra calories they bring. So I thought I would try something new today and it turned out delicious.

Place your pork chops in a single layer on the bottom of your crockpot.
Sprinkle with pepper and any spices you like. I used garlic salt and Creole seasoning.
Place 3 pats of butter on top of pork chops.
Slice a few onions lay on top of chops.
Cook on high 4-5 hours or low 6-8 hours.






I love when the house smells so good with something cooking all day and the dinner was just as amazing. Served tonight with brown rice and steamed broccoli. Oddly enough- a veggie that my kids love to eat. Winning!




Comments

Popular Posts