Welcome Fall



October is here! I'm a summer girl at heart but I always love when the weather turns cool and I can break out the boots and sweaters. I always try to make a fall list with my kiddos and love seeing what others are doing. Here are some of my fav ideas I found online that I will be adding to our list.




  • Go on a fall hike
  • Bake an apple pie 
  • Play flag football
  • Make pumpkin spice pancakes 
  • Go to a pumpkin patch
  • Make applesauce 
  • Bake a pumpkin pie
  • Go on a fall nature walk
  • Visit a corn maze
  • Play in the leaves 
  • Apple cider and donuts
  • Paint a pumpkin
  • Roast pumpkin seeds
  • Decorate your home for fall
  •  Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
  • Invite friends over for chili night
  • Go on a hayride
  •  Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
  • Comments

    Popular Posts