Sideboard and Vanity Makeover

A few cans of paint and some killer steals at a nearby garage sale made for one awesome week of painting! I can’t wait to get these into my new house and see what they really look like. I used Benjamin Moore Advance paint.  It was my first time using this paint and I am in love with it! It is thick, goes on like butter and dries so nice. I did feel like it had a slow run to some of the paint drips that I had (oops) so next time I use this paint I will be more careful checking on it and watching for drips. I was very happy with how it turned out and can’t wait for it to warm up so I can use it on some other projects.
Navy, mint and gray- can’t go wrong with these colors!
I found this old sideboard and vanity down the road at a garage sale. And for dirt cheap! I was sold as soon as I pulled up to the driveway and saw them. Here are some before and in between pics.
I love this color of blue for the sideboard and how the mint and gray turned out for the vanity. I found both the floral and crystal-like knobs at Hobby Lobby.

Comments

Popular Posts