The Winter Sea



Oh my- what an incredible book! It is really two books in one as the book is about an author and her journey in writing the book along with the "book" she is writing. In the beginning I didn't care so much for the "book", I wanted to know what was going on modern day with the author. By mid book, it switched and I was craving to know what was happening in the book she was writing. Within a few chapters after that, I couldn't read fast enough through each one to get to the next storyline. We read this for our bookclub and I believe we all enjoyed it. I am very interested to check out some of her other books. Pick this up today- you will not be able to put it down!

#thewintersea #bookclub #bookworm #read

http://www.amazon.com/The-Winter-Sea-Susanna-Kearsley/dp/1402241372

Comments

Popular Posts