Green Bay Packers



This happened! I cannot even begin to express how much fun this year has been planning and successfully pulling off the greatest surprise ever for my husband! Since spring I have been planning to take him a Green Bay game in Lambeau. Tickets were bought early in the summer, reservations made and all the details booked. We saw them play and win against the San Diego Chargers! The night before we were to fly out, I surprised him with the tickets. He.had.no.idea! Win! It was a quick 3 day trip to Green Bay but every minute was jam packed full of shopping for Packer gear, touring the field and Hall of Fame, eating at the best local spots, tailgating on gamely- we did it all. It was a weekend I will never forget and we can't wait to get back there again. GO PACKERS!!!

#gopackgo #greenbay #packers #biggestfans #cheeseheadforlife

Comments

Popular Posts