Main Bathroom

Here is a pic of the main bathroom. I really liked the cabinet- had good shabby appeal but I really disliked the towel rack over the toilet. I have also been loving the color combo of chocolate brown and light blue so I thought this would be the perfect room for it.
I painted the bottom third of the room a rich chocolate brown- it looked like chocolate syrup going up on the wall! Then a light blue the rest of the way up. We added a basic chair railing around the room (painted bright white) to separate the colors. The picture is dark - sorry about that!


I love this shower curtain- the pattern looks like it was almost stamped on and it has great texture to it. The wall hanging came from Taipan (I heart them!) and was actually a serving tray of some sort. But I thought it would look cool on the wall- so that is where it went.


Here is the closeup of the towel- chocolate brown w/ a blue stripe. I love this towel rack! I got it at a garage sale for 50 cents and have just been waiting to use it somewhere. The vase is just a dark brown pitcher w/ a cream flower in it. I got them from Michaels forever ago!


I am loving the way the bathroom turned out. As for the towel rack that was above the toilet? I just had Ry move that to the back of the door so that you didn't see the kid's bath towels when looking into the bathroom!


Comments

Popular Posts