I Heart Amy Butler Designs

I just got a bunch more projects to add to my to-do list! Last night I helped throw my sister-in-law a baby shower and as a thank you, she gave me this book my Amy Butler. I am sooo excited. I love her fabric and her designs!


I can't even decide which project to start on first- there are so many cute ones! She gave my other sister-in-law the design book for kids stuff (below) and it is filled with so many great designs. There are some super cute dresses that I have going to have to make for my little princesses.


You can't find these books and even more free patterns on her website at http://www.amybutlerdesigns.com


Comments

Jenn said…
I have the baby book - I love it and want to do so much in it but as per the norm...it still sits with all the patterns intact with me just wishing I had the time to make all the adorable stuff in it!

Popular Posts