Feeling Fruity



In an effort to keep healthy foods and snacks on hand, I am using this amazing tray that my friend gave me last year at our 'My Favorite Things Party'. I believe it came from Walmart. It has a handy under tray to keep ice in and keep all your food cold and the middle bowl is easily used for anything- including delicious dips. 

I think the hardest part about getting fruits and veggies in each day is just the simple preparation of them. So straight from the grocery store cart, to the car, into the house and into the sink and onto the cutting board they went. Just getting ready for them to be eaten- any time. 

This pic was taken when I first filled it up. My hopes was that it would need to be filled a few times a week. This tray was gone in 24 hours! My kids act like they have never had fruit before and ate it up like candy. So far we are going strong with our fruit tray. Now we just need a veggie tray!

Comments

Popular Posts