Just one more page

Who says books are just for reading? I've seen these cute paper wreaths online a lot lately and couldn't help myself tonight when I was putting things away. This is an old book I've had for years and it is definately been worn out with the girls playing with it. So I decided it could be used for projects. First one this wreath.

I had a foam wreath downstairs and thought this would work. I first wrapped it in burlap not knowing what edges might be seen. Then I literally just tore, twisted, and folded the paper- pinning it in place as I went. No real plan- just go with it. I thought about using hot glue but thought the pins would be faster and they totally were. From start to finish this wreath was under an hour.

I think it's fun but I'm not sure where to put it. I wish the pages were more white for the spot I wanted it to go in, but I'm thinking it will go somewhere else now. Just where that is - who knows.

Now I'm wondering what else I can make with all these book pages. Possibly something for all the girls in my book club!



Comments

Popular Posts