cake stand


Love this cake stand I made. Super easy and so cheap! I had the candlestick before (so wish i had taken a before pic- very ugly) from my moms garage cleanout. I was at the D.I. one day and found this tart pan for a whopping .50 cents. Black spray paint cans are all over my house it seems so I just picked up this awesome green color for under $2 and sprayed them one afternoon.

My fav part is that I didn't attach the pan to the candlestick. I just use gummy sticky stuff I have leftover from some random project and so I can flip it over if I want a more bowl-type top. Then when I put it away for storage, the top comes off and stores easier.

Note: you cannot place food on spray painted items. So just make sure you use a paper doily or I have just used cute scrapbook paper cut to fit on the top. Works great!

Comments

Popular Posts